Auction 2021 – Now Collecting Donation Submissions
Hooray, hooray for the first of May! It’s time to prepare for our 63rd Annual Talent & Treasure Auction. Like last year, we will hold our auction virtually starting April 18th at 9am and ending Saturday, May 1st at 8pm. You will have 2 weeks to bid, and safe opportunities to pay & pick up your winnings. New this year, you can include up to 4 pictures! Take pictures in different lighting and from different angles to help get the largest bids. All donations must be submitted by Friday, April 16.
Talent & Treasure Donation Ideas:
- Gardener/Farmer: Share plants from your yard or garden, a bucket of flowers or vegetables, fresh eggs.
- Chef/Baker: Share a family recipe or a copy of a favorite cookbook. Offer to make a meal/desert….maybe even a series of them.
- Artist: Painting, photography, pottery, knitting, sewing, jewelry, etc. Pieces you have already made or offer to create a personal item.
- Meal/Event Planner: Host a gathering for a sporting event, 4th of July, full moon, change of season, etc.
- Time Saver: Baby/kid sitting, pet sitting, house sitting, personal shopper
- Basket Lover: Put a basket of related things together as a family, between friends or as a committee.
- Thrill Seekers: Donate lottery tickets – we can work with you on the presentation if needed!
Send descriptions & up to FOUR pictures to be entered into our website: Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrange pickup or drop off donated treasures: Beth at email@example.com or 508-904-8401
General auction questions? Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org