March 15, 2022
After careful consideration and much discussion your Board of Assessors voted on new guidelines for re-opening:
- We have decided to open up the church services without reservations, and with no limit on the number of people.
- We will mandate masks inside, and encourage everyone to stay up-to-date on vaccines.
- The choir may sing following UUMM guidelines.
- Worship will continue to be live-streamed, and people with COVID symptoms or close contact are encouraged to attend online.
- Scott Hall will be open for an un-coffee hour (no food or beverages…yet!) after the service.
- Beyond the Un-Coffee hour, Scott Hall will be open to groups of 35 or less, but no greater than 35, in the combined Scott Hall/Memorial Room/Kitchen. Small groups may gather in the Memorial Room (up to 10, but see above); Huntley Room, (15), and Main Office (3).
We will continue to monitor the state of things in our broader community and are prepared to make further adjustments as needed