A three-part workshop designed for boards, committees, church staff, newly nominated or elected leaders, and volunteers who want to tap their individual and collective power for living into the mission and purpose of their congregation.
PRESENTERS: Your New England Region UUA Staff Team
- Part I – Sept. 25, 2022 – 1:30 PM to 3:00PM (ET)
- Part II – Oct.23, 2022 – 1:30 PM to 3:00PM (ET)
- Part III – Nov. 20, 2022 – 1:30 PM to 3:00PM (ET)
- Attendee note, this a series that builds. When you register you are registering for all three parts of the series and should plan to come to all sessions.
LOCATION: First Parish in Framingham UU
- $30 per person. Each person who wishes to attend should register individually. There are no group registrations for this event
- You only need to register and pay the fee once for all three sessions
- If funds are limited and $30 is prohibitive, please copy and paste the discount code below that works best for you:
- For $5 off of your order use code: 5off
- For $10 off of your order use code: 10off
- For $15 off of your order use code: 15off
- For $20 off of your order use code: 20off
- For $25 off your order use code: 25off
REGISTRATION CLOSES: Friday, Sept. 16 or maximum capacity (50).
Register online: https://tinyurl.com/COSLEffectivePractices