Climate Action Team Meeting
Climate Action Team Agenda
Meeting August 26, 2018
- Review of the recent State Energy Bill H.4857 and where we go from here.
- Discussion of the recently posted job description for Framingham Sustainability Coordinator. What next?
- Discussion of the urgency to address climate change. Ways to reduce our individual carbon footprint.
- Review of the progressive candidates to vote for in the upcoming State primary election. Insure a more rapid switch to renewable energy.
- Update on our community garden and vegetable deliveries to the SMOC shelter.
- Ideas on how to engage our new minister Tracey Robinson-Harris in our climate action activities.
- Review of James Redford’s video “Happening A Clean Energy Revolution”. Set date to show.
- Discussion of the Vineyard wind project, to start construction in 2019.
- Report on 350 MA
- Report on Sustainable Framingham/Transition Framingham
- Other business
- Set date for next meeting