Paris: We’re Still In – Committed to Action on Climate
Global warming is a moral issue that we are compelled to address – and soon. Learn what laws Massachusetts needs to pass; and what congregations are doing to reduce carbon pollution, engage their communities, and witness publicly.
- Senator Mike Barrett: Putting a Price on Carbon Pollution in MA
- Andrea Nyamekye and Joel Wool: Solar Access 4 All Legislation
- Larry Decker, First Parish, Framingham and Mike Croci, Sustainable Framingham: 100% Renewable Energy for Framingham
- Joan Rachlin, Temple Israel: Living Our Values
- Jim Nail, St. Dunstan’s: A Vision of Carbon Neutrality