Because of the current health emergency, we are offering worship services online or by phone instead of in person. The service will last about 30 minutes.
The same service will also be available at 3pm on Sunday, March 22
You may give to the offering on line at https://fpframingham.
You may want to gather some materials together before joining.
– Candle and matches or lighter
– Candle Holder/plate
– A safe space to place the candle while in view of your screen
– A piece of paper and pen/pencil for Moment of Sharing
– A copy of the Order of Service attached to this email
– Find a comfortable space in your home away from distractions where everyone who is gathering in your household can see the screen.
– When you arrive in the space, your microphone will be set to mute. Please leave your microphone on mute so that we don’t all hear the ambient noise of the space you are in.
– If we have an interactive moment and you are invited to speak, please un-mute your microphone before speaking. You can do this by hovering your mouse over the bottom left corner of the Zoom window and clicking the microphone icon. When you are finished speaking, please mute your microphone again (you’ll know it’s muted when a red line appears over the icon of the microphone)
– There is a chat option along the bottom of your screen. If you need to communicate with the worship leader, you can use that to “Chat with Host” and type in your comments. We will do our best to address your needs.
– Have patience with yourself and with the system if things go wrong. Some are familiar with these tools, others are just learning to use them.
Looking forward to being with you on Sunday!